Welcome to the BlogAboutGod!

This blog is all about God! His character, His promises, His love, His grace, His mercy, and His Son, Jesus Christ. It's a place to learn, ask questions, write the truth about His word, communicate with fellow believers and a way for those who want to learn all they can about our awesome Creator of the Universe and how He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for you and me and save us from our sin. Please be mindful of what you write and ask and let your words always honor the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you are lost and without hope, you can find it here. If you are discouraged with the things the world offers and want something real, you can find it here. If you feel alone and no really cares or understands you, you can find the One who created you here. If you feel like God can never forgive you for the things you have done, you will learn the Truth that He can-- right here. I pray that God will bless what I write so that the hearts of all who read this blog are touched by His grace. I give all the honor and praise to Jesus our Savior. Amen!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Scripture for the day!

Hello everyone-
I know it's been awhile since I have posted--a lot has been going on and I graduate in 4 days!--WooHoo! The big news is God has blessed me with a new car--not a 'new' used car--but a brand spanking new 2012 Ford Fiesta!--I am so excited--this is the first new car I have ever owned--it's my graduation present to me! I am committed to taking immaculate care of it and remembering that it is God's property and I am just a steward. So-I thought it would be appropriate to have verses on thankfulness and God's goodness today! AMEN! - 
James 1:17-"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
1 Timothy 4:4--"For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving," 
Lord, I thank you for always providing for me and praise you for your goodness! You have blessed me in so many ways with your love and peace and joy and now the blessing of this car--I pray that I will be a good steward and praise you every time I talk about it! 
I pray for God to bless you all richly not just with material things (although it is ok to have material blessings) but with His peace and joy and love because nothing compares to having the love and security of Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

No comments: