Welcome to the BlogAboutGod!

This blog is all about God! His character, His promises, His love, His grace, His mercy, and His Son, Jesus Christ. It's a place to learn, ask questions, write the truth about His word, communicate with fellow believers and a way for those who want to learn all they can about our awesome Creator of the Universe and how He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for you and me and save us from our sin. Please be mindful of what you write and ask and let your words always honor the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you are lost and without hope, you can find it here. If you are discouraged with the things the world offers and want something real, you can find it here. If you feel alone and no really cares or understands you, you can find the One who created you here. If you feel like God can never forgive you for the things you have done, you will learn the Truth that He can-- right here. I pray that God will bless what I write so that the hearts of all who read this blog are touched by His grace. I give all the honor and praise to Jesus our Savior. Amen!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scripture for the day!

Hallelujah and praise God Almighty! I finished my paper on time and well, I hope. I will know in about 10 days! A heavy load is now lifted-thank you Lord:) I am not finished yet, but the major stress of the deadline is over--Woo-Hoo! I still have to study what I've written and know it very well for my Oral Defense on April the 12th--then I will do my rewrites and the FINAL is due April 27th--AND THEN I GRADUATE--Yeah me:)! and Praise God!!!!!
Thank you for your prayers and support:)
Today's Scripture is something we have been studying at my church and I have been working on in my daily Bible time.
It is from Colossians 1: 9-11. I chose the NIV translation and it states  
"9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives,[a] 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 
These verses are so rich and full of meaning and I could spend a week's worth of posts studying them in depth, but for today-take them at face value and pray that God gives you insight into applying them to your life. I will pray for you, also--God Bless you and may His grace reign in your hearts:)
Love in Christ, Jennifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Matt-nice of you to say--short and simple, but lovely nonetheless:)