Welcome to the BlogAboutGod!

This blog is all about God! His character, His promises, His love, His grace, His mercy, and His Son, Jesus Christ. It's a place to learn, ask questions, write the truth about His word, communicate with fellow believers and a way for those who want to learn all they can about our awesome Creator of the Universe and how He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for you and me and save us from our sin. Please be mindful of what you write and ask and let your words always honor the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you are lost and without hope, you can find it here. If you are discouraged with the things the world offers and want something real, you can find it here. If you feel alone and no really cares or understands you, you can find the One who created you here. If you feel like God can never forgive you for the things you have done, you will learn the Truth that He can-- right here. I pray that God will bless what I write so that the hearts of all who read this blog are touched by His grace. I give all the honor and praise to Jesus our Savior. Amen!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Scripture for the day!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Today's post will be brief because I am running behind on my paper and running on empty due to lack of sleep:) I want to write about a verse that I am using for my paper because it is really touching me in a lot of ways!

Hebrews 4:12 says “For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”

This verse is packed with so much about the power of God's Word (this is a big emphasis in my paper). How it can change a person's heart when it is read! That it is not just words in a book, but is alive and dynamic, life-changing and able to penetrate a person's soul to bring about salvation!! WOW! That's so awesome and exciting to me! I am learning so much studying God's Word in depth through this paper--it is just sooooo encouraging and fun:) I pray that you study and take apart God's Word to learn what he is trying to speak in your own life! God Bless you as you do!
Love in Christ, Jennifer

No comments: