Welcome to the BlogAboutGod!

This blog is all about God! His character, His promises, His love, His grace, His mercy, and His Son, Jesus Christ. It's a place to learn, ask questions, write the truth about His word, communicate with fellow believers and a way for those who want to learn all they can about our awesome Creator of the Universe and how He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for you and me and save us from our sin. Please be mindful of what you write and ask and let your words always honor the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you are lost and without hope, you can find it here. If you are discouraged with the things the world offers and want something real, you can find it here. If you feel alone and no really cares or understands you, you can find the One who created you here. If you feel like God can never forgive you for the things you have done, you will learn the Truth that He can-- right here. I pray that God will bless what I write so that the hearts of all who read this blog are touched by His grace. I give all the honor and praise to Jesus our Savior. Amen!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scripture for the day!

Good Day to all!

I needed to post right now even though I should be working on my paper because my heart is very heavy with sadness today. I miss my daughters more than words can say. I have been missing them alot lately but I have been pushing the feelings aside so that I can get my paper done. But I talked to the therapist today about my girls and the whole situation and the levy broke--my tears could not be held back and my heart is breaking in two. So I would ask that you pray for me today. I have turned to the Lord in prayer, but the burden is so heavy that I need support from my wonderful family of friends and fellow believers.
 I need the peace that passes understanding so that I can put this heartbreak aside to finish my paper this week. Lots of verses come to mind today--but I will turn to the Psalms to comfort my aching heart.  

Psalm 138: 2-3 "I bow before your holy Temple as I worship. I praise your name for you unfailing love and faithfulness; for your promises are backed by all the honor of your name. As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength"

I would covet your prayers--God bless, Jennifer

2 comments:

Renee said...

1 Samuel 30:6
Amplified Bible

David was greatly distressed, for the men spoke of stoning him because the souls of them all were bitterly grieved, each man for his sons and daughters. But David encouraged and strengthened himself in the Lord his God.


I just read your blog and it reminded of David.- Im Sending prayers up for you and the girls. Im so sorry you are experiencing that kind of pain. Our Father is the great restorer, and You and your girls belong to Him.... Love you !! Renee

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Renee--it really means a lot to me that you responded so quickly and so lovingly:) Your words and Scripture encouraged me--I love you too:) God Bless you! Jennifer