Welcome to the BlogAboutGod!

This blog is all about God! His character, His promises, His love, His grace, His mercy, and His Son, Jesus Christ. It's a place to learn, ask questions, write the truth about His word, communicate with fellow believers and a way for those who want to learn all they can about our awesome Creator of the Universe and how He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for you and me and save us from our sin. Please be mindful of what you write and ask and let your words always honor the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you are lost and without hope, you can find it here. If you are discouraged with the things the world offers and want something real, you can find it here. If you feel alone and no really cares or understands you, you can find the One who created you here. If you feel like God can never forgive you for the things you have done, you will learn the Truth that He can-- right here. I pray that God will bless what I write so that the hearts of all who read this blog are touched by His grace. I give all the honor and praise to Jesus our Savior. Amen!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Starting again. . . .

I haven't been here in months due to alot of changes in my life. I know no one is reading this right now, but I am going to pretend that people are and act as if they are going to! I have hope in the LORD that he will direct my path and this will honor Him because that is what Jeremiah 29: 11 is all about.The verse is as follows from the New Living Translation: "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." This verse has been a mantra, if you will, for me and my walk with God; for my career, for my relationships (and lack of--I am currently single--not advertising-just giving info--LOL) and in everything I do and say for the LORD.
I want to have hope and to give others hope. I want to serve God by helping to bring people to a saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have been through many trials in my life--as I am sure most of us have--and the Lord has brought me through them all--even when I was not living for Him. I would like to help you learn more about the awesome God I serve and answer any questions I can. If I am not able to answer them myself, I have many resources to go to or send your way. Please feel free to write and ask or just write and comment. I would love to read any thoughts, feelings, questions, etc. as long as everyone is respectful. Thanks and God Bless, Jennifer

No comments: