Welcome to the BlogAboutGod!

This blog is all about God! His character, His promises, His love, His grace, His mercy, and His Son, Jesus Christ. It's a place to learn, ask questions, write the truth about His word, communicate with fellow believers and a way for those who want to learn all they can about our awesome Creator of the Universe and how He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for you and me and save us from our sin. Please be mindful of what you write and ask and let your words always honor the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If you are lost and without hope, you can find it here. If you are discouraged with the things the world offers and want something real, you can find it here. If you feel alone and no really cares or understands you, you can find the One who created you here. If you feel like God can never forgive you for the things you have done, you will learn the Truth that He can-- right here. I pray that God will bless what I write so that the hearts of all who read this blog are touched by His grace. I give all the honor and praise to Jesus our Savior. Amen!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Scripture for the day!

Good Morning everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well this fine Friday morning the Lord has blessed us with. I know I am blessed with so many things :) in particular, my church, my pastor, and my fabulous church family. I just made a decision to take a leap of faith and become a part-time worship leader with a new church plant. I talked to my pastor, Tommy Hargrove about it and it was a conversation that I will always treasure in my heart. Tommy was like a proud parent --he praised me for my past efforts at Ridgeview and showered me with blessings for my future in God's Kingdom. He not only was happy for me and my growth, but he spoke truth about how it's God's church and not his or the new pastor's church where I am going. He reminded me of what is really important--to go where God is leading you and be obedient and that it is all about growing God's Kingdom-not anyone particular church. He was supportive and kind and excited for me and I want to let everyone know how much that means to me. He is such an awesome man of God! Please pray that God will bless him and his family and Ridgeview Church.
Ok-time for the Scripture for the day! I have finished memorizing Deuteronomy 6: 4-9 and have memorized Ephesians 4: 32 (much easier, i might add-lol) It's a wonderfully simple verse about how we are to live as Christ followers.
Ephesians 4: 32 "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God, in Christ forgave you."
Have a blessed day and remember this verse in your daily walk:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

howdy jennifersjeremiah2911.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlink service Take care. Jason